Top Party Ideas
Top 7 Kids Party Ideas, Tips and Tricks to Make Your Kid’s Birthday Unforgettable, and make you the best parent ever!!!
1. CREATE ATMOSPHERE
No matter what party theme you select, creating atmosphere should be your number one priority! Here’s a quick, easy and cheap way of creating an unforgettable atmosphere for your kid and their guests.
- Black out your lounge room, garage or venue.
- If there are no curtains or blinds try using aluminium foil. Just use water to wet your windows with a spray bottle or damp cloth and the foil will stick to the windows blacking out the room. Later on just peel off the foil.
- Darkening the room/venue will make any party more exciting and allow you to create an atmosphere to suit your party theme.
- Any special effects like lights, lasers, decorations and smoke machines will be more effective.
2. GLOW PARTIES ARE COOL
If you choose to “black out” your party area then consider having a Glow Party.
- Get the kids to come in white or fluoro colours.
- Get UV Lights and a UV Body painter to create jaw dropping masterpieces on your children and the adults too.
3. SUMMER PARTY
Get a Slushy Machine to cool off the kids between all the fun, games and dancing or try a Foam Party for something different.
- Tropical dress up theme with Hawaiian lays for each kid.
- You can even have the party in a park or on the beach.
- Our twin bowl Slushy machines are 99% fruit based – Yep healthy (you will have trouble keeping the adults away they taste so good).
- Our Foam parties can be done anywhere so long as you have power and access to a water supply.
4. JOINT PARTIES – TWICE THE FUN!
If you are working with a low budget the best thing to do is arrange a joint party. Have your child choose a best/good friend whose birthday is close and have a combined birthday party.
- This can also be done with your own children if they get along reasonably well together.
- Huge benefit here is, you get to split the costs, you can delegate different tasks to other mother/father as well, so less work.
- Your child gets to invite more friends/cousins as it becomes more affordable.
- Get Silent Disco 4 Kids to organise your kid’s birthday party and we will always have enough wireless headphones for everyone to join in and enjoy (even Mum & Dad).
5. CHOOSE A PARTY IDEA THAT’S NEW, INNOVATIVE AND FUN!
Assist your child to be unique, a leader – not just to follow what everyone else has done.
- There is no thrill in having the same old movie, bowling, fairy…type of party that everyone else has done or that you would do every school holiday.
- Most kids have never experienced Silent Disco so a Silent Disco 4 Kids Party will have them raving over it for months.
- Our silent discos include dancing, interactive games and activities through our wireless headphones – even tv & movie trivia. We even update our playlists and activities monthly keeping it fresh.
6. LABEL CUPS AND DRINKS
Rather than go through so many cups and have kids drinking from other peoples cups, label each cup/drink/pop top with a child’s first name.
- If more than one Milla use a surname initial too. This will create less waste.
- The kids will also monitor their cups more carefully than just dumping them anywhere.
7. HAVE SOMEONE TO MANAGE THE KIDS
Too often parents think the kids will entertain themselves or just dance and play outside.
- If you don’t want to worry about the kids ruining the garden, furniture, walls or dog or having a food fight then it is best you have a designated person who will engage and entertain all of the children invited.
- Our facilitators are professionally trained to run games and activities through our special Hi Tech Wireless Headphones entertaining all of the children and even the adults.
If you like any of these party theme ideas why not contact Silent Disco 4 Kids to create an unforgettable event for your Kid’s Party?
For more information please feel free to call us anytime on our toll free number 1300 734 726
Or check out our website or Facebook page www.silentdisco4kids.com.au