1. By submitting an advertisement for publication, the Advertiser agrees to these terms and conditions. The Advertiser also agrees to indemnify Grizzle Design Pty Ltd, the publisher of MamaMag (henceforth referred to as ‘MamaMag’), against any claim for compensation or damages brought about as a direct or indirect consequence of the advertisement placed in MamaMag. The Advertiser assumes sole responsibility for any breach of the rights or entitlements of others, copyright infringement, unauthorised use of any material, anti-discrimination legislation or any other law.
2. Cancellation of an advertisement after the booking deadline (15th of the month) is not accepted and the advertisement fee will be charged in full.
3. Invoices are due within 7 days of receipt of a MamaMag Advertising Agreement/Invoice and must be paid within these 7 days. Invoices not paid within 7 days may incur a 10% late payment fee.
4. In the event of non-payment of an account, the Advertiser agrees that they shall pay all debt recovery fees and legal fees accumulated in the debt recovery process, together with interest of 10% per annum, charged per calendar month, on all outstanding balances.
5. Discounts: If the Publisher has applied a discount for the placement of a series of Advertisements across consecutive months but the Advertiser places a lesser number than agreed, then the discount no longer applies. The Publisher may apply an additional charge for the adjusted rate that would have applied to the number of advertisements actually placed.
6. Advertising rates are subject to change.
7. The distribution points may be subject to change without notice.
8. MamaMag reserves the right to refuse or withdraw advertising at any time without providing reasons if they deem it inappropriate or otherwise. Any charges for advertising not published due to publisher withdrawal will be refunded.
9. MamaMag do not offer exclusivity rights to specific services or products unless by prior agreement.
10. MamaMag will endeavour to place ads in a certain page position if discussed when booking, however final layout is at the publishers discretion for design aesthetics and is generally prioritised by ad sizes and date of booking.
11. The Advertiser is responsible for supplying high quality artwork as per the MamaMag artwork specifications by the artwork deadline. Failure to supply the correct materials by the deadline may result in non-publication of the advert. Where possible, the publisher will insert a previous advertisement. No refunds will be issued for advert substitution or non-publication where the Advertiser did not supply materials by the due date.
12. The Advertiser accepts that the colour accuracy of printed ads can and does vary between different screens and proofing systems and may vary from edition to edition. We cannot guarantee exact colour matches and no refunds will be made in the event of colour variations.
13. Additional Graphic Design Service – MamaMag will provide colour low-resolution electronic proofs for advertiser approval. Colour proofs are not an accurate indication of final print colours. Advertisers are entitled to two rounds of revisions to the initial proof supplied by MamaMag. Any additional revisions will be charged at $75hr. Final approval of advertisements is the Advertisers responsibility. MamaMag accepts no responsibility for incorrect details or errors following Advertiser approval.
14. All adverts designed by MamaMag remain the property of MamaMag. They cannot be reproduced outside of MamaMag without the written consent of MamaMag.
Prices effective from July 2016.