If the thought of messy glue and glitter is too much to bear, have no fear, there are much simpler ways to get creative with Christmas craft this year.
Deck the Halls (with Pilot Baubles!)
- Print the bauble template onto thin card stock. You will need three baubles.
- Decorate each bauble with Pilot Pintor Paint Markers and Sellotape Glitter Tape.
- Cut out each bauble and fold each bauble in half.
- Apply glue to the back of each bauble and glue halves together to create a 3D bauble.
- Use a hole punch to create a hole in the top of your bauble.
- Thread yarn or string through to create a hanging bauble!
Rock Around the Sello Tree!
- Determine how many trees you will need to make your garland and print the tree template onto thin card stock.
- Use Pilot Pintor Paint Markers and Sellotape Glitter Tape to decorate your trees.
- Use a hole punch to create a hole in the top of your trees.
- String them onto yarn or string to create a garland!
Have Your Elf a Merry Little Craftmas!
- Print the elf template onto thin card stock.
- Embellish your elf with Pilot Pintor Paint Markers and Sellotape Glitter Tape.
- Cut out your decorated elf.
- Print out a picture of yourself, cutting out your head.
- Use Sellotape Sticky Tape to tape the Elf hat and body to your photograph!
Created by Shannon Wong-Nizic for Pilot Pen Australia @ohcreativeday.com