It’s time to bake some magic with your loved ones this Mother’s Day. CSR Sugar and White Wings are excited to share this delicious French Fruit toast recipe – the perfect way to spoil mum on her special day!
Don’t forget Mother’s Day, 9th May.
French Fruit Toast
PREP TIME: 10 Minutes | COOK TIME: 15 minutes | SERVES: 1
- 250g strawberries, washed, hulled and halved
- 1 tbs orange juice
- 1 tsp CSR Muscovado Sugar
- 3 extra large eggs
- 200ml thickened cream
- 1 tbs CSR Muscovado Sugar
- 20g butter
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 8 slices fruit toast, thickly cut
- Yoghurt, for serving
- Place strawberries, orange juice and sugar in a bowl and toss well. Cover and refrigerate until required.
- For the toast, whisk together the eggs, cream and sugar.
- Heat the butter and oil over a medium heat in a large frying pan.
- Dip bread into egg mixture allowing a couple of minutes for it to absorb. Turn bread over to soak both sides well. Drain excess liquid and place into frying pan. Cook each side for approximately 3-4 mins or until golden. Remove to a plate and keep warm whilst continuing until all bread is cooked.
- For serving, place 2 slices of toast onto serving plate, top with a dollop of yoghurt and the strawberries.
Whether it’s breakfast in bed for mum with this delicious French Fruit Toast recipe, or an afternoon tea delight with the One Bowl Banana Raspberry Muffins – CSR Sugar and White Wings have you covered.