Have lunch with the Koalas this Mother’s Day at Gumbuya World
The annual Mother’s Day lunch is back and bigger with an experience you won’t forget!
Venture into the heated indoor Outback centre at Gumbuya World and sit amongst the koalas.
Lunch with Koalas experience includes:
- a Gippsland Butcher’s Block lunch
- a walk through the indoor Koala exhibit with opportunities to pat, feed or take a photo with these amazing creatures
- Free glass of Champagne for Mums
On Saturday 7th May and Sunday 8th of May, mum can enter Gumbuya for FREE!
Gumbuya World has transformed into Gumbuya Wildlife Park & Rides so there are wildlife activities galore to make mums weekend extra special including;
- Wildlife feeding sessions with our keepers (times at the top of our Wildlife entrance)
- Hand-feeding our free roaming kangaroos, wallabies, emu, deer, animal farm babies and our peacocks
- Endangered species Mount Pygmy Possum close-up (book online to secure your spot!)
- Try out the award winning Gumbuya World Wildlife Passport app – collect all stamps and win a plush toy
- Get close to over 50 different species on our Wildlife Trail
- PLUS the Aussie Outback Experience which is all included with mums entry.
When: Sunday 8 May
Where: Gumbuya World, 2705 Princes Highway, Tynong, Victoria