Once you try this pan-fried pizza you will never go back to the traditional style. We can promise you that!
Preparation and cooking time: 60 min | serves 4
- 500g/17.6 oz flour, sieved
- 100g/3.5 oz semolina flour
- Pinch of salt
- 7g/0.2 oz dried yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 tablespoons tomato sauce (passata)
- 100g/3.5 oz mozzarella, grated
- 2 balls of buffalo mozzarella, torn into pieces
- 8 slices of prosciutto, torn into pieces
- 12 olives
- Spicy olive oil
- Handful of rocket salad
- A few basil leaves
- On the kitchen worktop, mix the flour with the salt, yeast and sugar. Make a hollow in the middle and add the olive oil and 400ml lukewarm water.
- Mix everything with your hands and knead for 10 minutes, either by hand or in a food processor using the dough hook, until the dough forms a ball.
- Sprinkle with flour and cover with plastic wrap. Leave to rest in a warm place for 30 minutes or until it has doubled in volume.
- Preheat the pan. Divide the dough into 4 pieces. On a lightly floured work surface, roll each piece out into a circle measuring around 24cm in diameter.
- Cook the pizza base in a hot pancake pan for 2 minutes on each side.
- Spoon the tomato sauce over the pizza bases. Top the pizzas with the grated mozzarella, torn buffalo mozzarella and prosciutto.
- Place under the grill for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with olives, extra olive oil, rocket salad and basil.
Say hello to GreenPan: ceramic non-stick cookware with all the benefits of traditional non-stick, but none of the toxins. Better for your health, better for our planet!
It’s time to say goodbye to traditional non-stick pans! These pans are simply AMAZING!
GreenPan believe healthy cooking starts with healthy cookware. So they have developed a healthy ceramic non-stick coating made with natural materials like sand. The coating doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals, so you don’t have to worry about toxic fumes. As well as this, the cookware provides all the benefits of traditional non-stick cookware.
Make the switch and go for ceramic. Because healthy cooking starts with healthy cookware!
- No toxic chemicals
- Less CO2 emissions
- High heat resistant