It’s time to bake some magic with your loved ones this Mother’s Day. CSR Sugar and White Wings are excited to share this delicious One Bowl Banana Raspberry Muffin recipe – the perfect way to spoil mum on her special day!
Don’t forget Mother’s Day, 9th May.
PREP TIME: 10 minutes | COOK TIME: 20 minutes | SERVES: 12
- 2 cups White Wings Plain Flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup CSR Caster Sugar
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 extra large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1⁄2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 tbs shredded coconut (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 190°C fan-forced and line 12 x 1⁄3 cup capacity muffin tin with patty cases.
- Place the flour, baking powder and sugar into a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Form a well in the centre of dry ingredients and add the milk, oil, eggs and vanilla. Whisk liquids with a fork until combined. Add banana and berries to bowl and using a large spoon, mix until just combined.
- Spoon mixture between lined muffin cases and sprinkle with coconut (optional). Bake for 20-22 mins. Remove to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Whether it’s breakfast in bed for mum with this delicious French Fruit Toast recipe, or an afternoon tea delight with the One Bowl Banana Raspberry Muffins – CSR Sugar and White Wings have you covered.