Looking for a healthy dessert to refresh your summer days? These Peachy raspberry coconut pops are all you need. Follow this easy recipe and create this delicious and colourful snack in no time.
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1.5 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup coconut
- In a small bowl, mix the yogurt with half the sugar until well combined and set aside.
- In the blender jug add the raspberries, half the remaining sugar, and half of the water. Secure the lid and turn the machine on. Select the chop program and turn the iTextureControl dial to coarse.
- Remove the lid plug and place the tamper into the opening and tamp all the ingredients to combine the contents evenly. Pour out the raspberry mixture into a bowl and set aside.
- Wash out the jug and repeat step 2 with the peaches. Set aside in another bowl.
- Prepare the popsicle molds by spooning each with yogurt, peaches and raspberry purée in any order you desire, layering the fillings. Sprinkle some shredded coconut between the layers.
- Place a few raspberries on top, and leave a little space for the popsicles to expand while freezing.
You can replace the sugar with a different healthy sugar substitute like raw honey or agave syrup, if desired.