Do you think you’ve got what it takes to deliver a whole new level of fun at Sydney’s best attractions as a CEO for the day? Yes? Then this is for you!
Madame Tussauds Sydney, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, Sydney Tower Eye and WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo are on the hunt for a CEO – aka Chief Entertainment Officer – to take charge of the grown-ups for a day.
These school holidays, one pint-sized boss aged between 6-12 will be hired to complete some VIP tasks while receiving a money-can’t-buy behind the scenes experience across all four attractions.
Among the tasks the CEO can look forward to include:
- Helping the Madame Tussauds Sydney’s studios team ensure their wax figures are in top notch condition before dipping their hand into wax for a take-home wax hand
- Naming and feeding a fish at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium as well as working with aquarists to prepare a lettuce meal for Pig the lovable Dugong
- Helping set up the aquarium’s new Rockpool and assist in a live talk
- Testing SKYWALK staff at Sydney Tower Eye on their knowledge of Sydney and inspecting the ultimate viewpoint
- Overseeing a health check of WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo’s new arrivals; four adorable kangaroos, as well as measuring the cuteness levels of the koala joeys and encountering a snake and lizard
- Learning and contributing ideas on conversation efforts throughout SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
- AND go behind the scenes to get inside knowledge on how our attractions operate…plus much more!
The CEO for a day will also receive a fun prize pack which includes family passes (x2 adults and x2 children) to come back and enjoy each attraction at their leisure as well as a range of other goodies.
To be in the running, kids simply need to get mum or dad’s help to record a 30-second video ‘resume’ explaining “Why YOU deserve to be the CEO (Chief Entertainment Officer) for a day at Sydney’s best attractions”. Once recorded, simply upload it to sydneyaquarium.com.au/ceo/.
But be quick, entries close on Friday 18th Sep!
Want more from Mama? Get the latest MamaMag fun straight to your inbox.